Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Night Nails of the Day and Something Cute

So, since taking decent pictures of one's own nails is a lot harder than it seems, I figured why not take some REALLY BAD pics instead. And so I bring you tonight's french tip with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Slick Slate and Expresso (sic) ....on purple leopard print in bad lighting. Oh, upside down and taken with my cell phone.

P.S. Here's a picture of my cute dog on said blanket wearing a sweater I spun, dyed and crocheted for her.

2 comments:

  1. arrrrrwww :) B is such a cutie pie x I like your nails, mine are the same length, any more seems impractical. Im babying mine right now so they look lush for *special events* so no polish.. bahhh .. we just use this cheap brand called Catrice, but it goes on really well and has awesome colors and is in decent bottles that don't fall over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We don't have that brand here but I've found some $1 bottles called Sinful Colors, some of which are pretty decent!

    ReplyDelete